The Bible Is the Source
We believe that all “Scripture is given by inspiration of God.”
We believe that this divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of the Scriptures as appeared in the original manuscripts.
We believe that the whole Bible in the originals is therefore without error. We also believe that all the Scriptures were designed for our practical instruction.
Salvation Solely Through Christ
- esus came to manifest God to men, fulfill prophecy, and become the Redeemer of a lost world.
- We believe that the new birth of the believer comes only through faith in Christ and not according to any measure of human works, such as confession, baptism, prayer, or faithful service (John 1:12; 3:16, 18, 36; Rom. 1:16-17; Gal. 3:22; Eph. 2:8-9.
- When an unsaved person exercises faith in Christ that person becomes saved
- Believers every spiritual blessing and is absolutely complete in Christ, and is therefore in no way required by God to seek a so-called “second blessing,” or a “second work of grace” (John 5:24; 17:23; Acts 13:39; Rom. 5:1; 1 Cor. 3:21-23; Eph. 1:3; Col. 2:10; 1 John 4:17; 5:11-12).
- We believe that all true believers everywhere, once saved shall be kept saved forever.
- however, that God is a holy and righteous Father and that, since He cannot overlook the sin of His children, He will, when they persistently sin, chasten them and correct them in infinite love; but having undertaken to save them will in the end present every one of them faultless before the presence of His glory and conformed to the image of His Son (John 5:24; 10:28; 13:1; 14:16-17; 17:11; Rom. 8:29; 1 Cor. 6:19; Heb. 7:25; 1 John 2:1-2; 5:13; Jude 24).
The Father,Son,&Holy Sprit
We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
These three are one God, having precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfections, and worthy of precisely the same homage and obedience. (Matthew 28:18-19; John 1:1; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Cor. 13:14; Heb. 1:1-3; Rev. 1:4-6).
We believe that the Holy Spirit, the took up His abode in the world in a special sense on the day of Pentecost according to the divine promise,
The Spirit dwells in every believer, and by His baptism unites all to Christ in one body, and that He, as the Indwelling One, is the source of all power and all acceptable worship and service. (John 14:16-17; 16:7-15; 1 Cor. 6:19; Eph. 2:22; 4:30; 5:18).
He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died, and that His resurrection body is the pattern of that body which ultimately will be given to all believers (John 20:20; Phil 3:20-21)
Man Was Created In God's Image But,Fell Into Sin
We believe that man was originally created in the image and after the likeness of God
That he fell through sin, and, as a consequence of his sin, lost his spiritual life, and that he became subject to the power of the devil.
Christians Should Live For Christ & Serve
The spirit gives all believers a specific spiritual gift
We believe that rewards are promised according to the faithfulness of each believer in his service for his Lord, and that these rewards will be bestowed at the judgment seat of Christ after He comes to receive His own to Himself (1 Cor. 3:9-15; 9:18-27; 2 Cor. 5:10).
Christ Will Return (Rapture)
There Are Fallen & Unfallen Angels
We believe that God created an innumerable company of sinless, spiritual beings, known as angels
“Lucifer, son of the morning” – the highest in rank – sinned through pride, thereby becoming Satan;
A great company of the angels followed him in his moral fall, some of whom became demons and are active as his agents and associates in the execution of his unholy purposes, while others who fell are “reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day”
Destiny On Demand
Mission & Vision
Destiny On Demand
Sundays @ 9:00a & 11:00a (in-person & Online)
Sundays @ 9:00a & 11:00a (in-person only)
Sundays @ 9:00a (in-person only)
3508 Blue Springs Drive Fort Worth, Texas 76123
Copyright © 2022 Destiny Church