God loves you and offers you an abundant and Eternal life.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
- John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
But people are sinful and are separated from God and the life God offers.
- Romans 3:10 “As it is written, “There is none righteous, not even one;”
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,”
- Romans 5:12 “Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned–“
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Thru Him, you can come to God and have the life God offers.
- John 14:6 “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”
- I Peter 3:18 “For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;”
- Romans 5:10 “For if while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
We must receive Jesus as our Savior and Lord through personal invitation. How do you receive him? Same as a person that knocks on your door. Ask him to come in
- John 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.”
- Rev 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.”
- Romans 10:9-10 “That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.”
You now have an eternal relationship with Christ!